Do you remember how to tune each string. Check below!
Great tuner. Just intonated my bass with it and it worked great.–Noah
Fantastic tuner! I can forget my iPhone. . .–John Higgins
Drop A# works properly for me! Very good tuner!–Isak
Thank you! Works awesome!–deependerlawrence
Shukran wajid. Good job.–Cons
Very perfect tuner. Like.–Rudra
This tuner is perfect and makes my life much easier, thanks It’s much better than my cheap tuning pipes and guitar tuner.–Michael
It’s GREAT! Thanks Now I can play my guitar well .–ME
Awesome ! It save’s 12 $ of mine…–Amit Kushwaha
f***** awesome indeed dude cheers rockin out in drop d dude \../–Chris
Thank you! Works awesome!–Adam
gooddddddddddddd!!!!!!!! f***** awsome!–Guitar Tuner user
My guitar goes out of tune very fast so I am using this app everyday! Awesome app don’t know what I would do without it :D–TheAlienApocalypse
Really good app work well–Bryan Brown
I have save 24$ for this. 😀 thank you!–Angeli
Ya!!! Its Nice, I love it.–Motasim Foad
I washed my tuner in the washing machine now its hard to read. This one works great “awesome”–Rodney Ginter
Best tuner, thx.–Luko
Thank you very much!–Ravindu
This is awesome. A lot of songs I’m learning require me to tune a string to F and I could not find a tuner that showed F until I googled it and got this. Best part is it’s free. Thank you UGT!!!–Stover
Thanx for ur guitar tuner, it help me a lot to tune my guitar correctly with the correct pitch of strings sound and I never seen type of online tuner for guitar. Its very easy to correct ur guitar string …………thanx again..and ha i’ll tell ma friends also about this site……–Prabhat Sagar
Really great idea. Thanks a bunch.–Terry Francis
This is so good!!!!! thanx!!!!!–Therese
You Are AWESOME!!!!!!!–Nick
Thanks! good! Kruto spasibo ogromnoe blagodaren vam za etot tjuner.. !!!–Andrey
Omg !! 😀 Thank u Sooooooooo MuchNo words feel in my heart …..thank you–Mohamed
Good looking tuner! I will write an article about it!–Music of Songs
Dhnyawd sriman , ati uttam ….. ” thnku Sir , Its very Good”–Guitar Tuner user
O my god, I cant belive it really works. Its very good.–Paul21
Hey, this is cool. It’s about time somebody put together a decent online tuner. Thanks guys – this is awesome.–Charango
Hey!! finally an excellent online tuner! 😀 , have tryed it and have to say Perfect accuracy (IMO at least), after tuning on here my guitar sounds perfectly tuned!, better that other commercial tuners :)–Adolf
- How to use the online guitar tuner
Guitar tuner instructions:
- Requirement – You need to install Adobe Flash Player 10.1 or later.
- Pluck the string – The tuner will display the current note and indicate the current pitch.
- Start to tune – The string is in tune when the needle has a vertical position. If the needle is to the left of the center you need to tighten the string. If the needle is to the right of the center you need to reduce the tension of the string. Remember only to make minor changes to the strings tension while tuning.
- Start playing – Start playing and tell your friends about this free guitar tuner site.
- Video instructions:
- Technical data
Guitar tuner data:
- Chromatic: This means you are able to tune all tones of the chromatic scale.
- Interactive: The tuner will analyze the sound from your guitar and give you instructions in real-time online.
- Automatic: The tuner detects the pitch automatically and you do not need to choose a specific note.
- Accuracy: +/- 1 cent of a semitone, i.e. accurate as a conventional hardware tuner.
The chromatic scale:
C C♯/D♭ D D♯/E♭ E F F♯/G♭ G G♯/A♭ A A♯/B♭ B
The guitar tuner never displays flat signs. But do not worry, the reason is very simple. As you can see in the chromatic scale above all twelve semitones can be found. For example, both C♯ and D♭ have exactly the same pitch but they have different names depending on the reference scale. Note that all notes in the chromatic scale with a sharp sign (♯) also have a corresponding note with a flat sign (♭).